Ahh.....Finally

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 9:43 PM
On another note, I have more good news. I know! Can you stand it? I am really on cloud nine right now.

I finally, after two months of job hunting all over the greater Dallas area, was hired by an excellent company right here in Duncanville.

There must be something I am missing. The people are incredibly nice, down-to-earth and fun to be around. The work is interesting and challenging, in a good way. The salary is great, and my commute to work is exactly 1.52 miles. On back roads no less!

I really think sometimes God just takes a spiritual brick and smacks a big 'ol cosmic crater into the center of your forehead to make you stand up and pay attention to Him guiding our lives. I knew, from the moment I left that office on the day of my interview, that it was the perfect job for me.

It took two weeks for them to call me back. I was on pins and needles, and a neurotic mess. After they called to tell me that they wanted to hire me, I was elated and all that worrying just slipped away. I wish I had the faith then to give my worrying up to Him. I'm just woefully flawed. I know I say that all the time, but honestly, it is the truth. I am an incredibly flawed human being, but apparently, still worth looking after, which is a bit of a relief.

0 comments