As I Age

Saturday, May 5, 2007 at 5:33 PM
How important is it to you to have a personal soundtrack? For some, perhaps it isn't even a point that has been pondered once in their existence. For me, my soundtrack changes daily, but their are songs that have been running in the background of my personal film for many, many years. Here is a list of constants in my soundtrack song list:

  • Roads by Portishead
  • To Wish Impossible Things by the Cure
  • The Other Side by Morphine
  • Riders on the Storm by the Doors
  • Bedshaped by Keane
  • Piece of my Heart by Janis Joplin
  • Next Lover by James
  • Never is a Promise by Fiona Apple
  • Novocaine for the Soul by the Eels
  • World of Two by Cake
  • My Lover's Gone by Dido
  • 'Til the End of Time by Delerium
  • I Can't Be With You by the Cranberries
  • The Wind Cries Mary by Jimi Hendrix

There are others, but these are the ones that stand out the most for me. I had no idea I had such a sad soundtrack. It is very interesting to discover. Try this for yourself. See what you come up with. For me, I am a little scared of myself.

0 comments